Teeth Whitening Pen
$22.99 – $39.99
【Dentists Approved】The perfect family whitening solution without any sensitivity.
【High Quality and Effective】Using 1-2 times a day for ten 14 days can increase your teeth whitening by 3-5 VITA levels.
【Compact and Portable】It’s just pen-sized. You can take it anywhere.
【Easy to Use】 Like writing just on your teeth instead of papers.
【Blog】Oral Care Tutorial
2 boxes (4 packs), 4 boxes (8 packs)
- Brush your teeth
- Twist bottom of the pen
- Brush the gel onto teeth
- Wait for 15-30 minutes
- Brush your teeth or just rinse the mouth
- Use it every day for more than a week for better results
- It is recommended to check your teeth condition first before use. If your teeth have root canal exposure problems, the gel may cause tooth soreness or damage. You should treat the root canal first, or use desensitizing glue.
- High-concentration whitening gel has a certain irritation to the gums, which varies from person to person. If you feel sore teeth, please stop using it. Generally, the symptoms will disappear within 24 hours.
- For people with sensitive teeth, it is recommended to use the desensitizing gel after using whitening gel, which can reduce tooth soreness.
Q1. Why there’s no gel coming out when I first use it?
You need to remove the air in the pen and use it for the first time. It is normal for the gel to be discharged after rotations many times!
Q2. How can I know it’s run out?
If there is no liquid oozing out after several rotations, the gel has been used up and a new one needs to be replaced.
Q3. How much should I apply each time?
The soy bean-sized gel can be applied to about 8 teeth.
Q4. How long should I let the gel stay on my teeth?
15-30 minutes would be fine. The longer, the better results.
Q5. How long can one pen last?
With 0.5ml each time it can be applied to all your teeth. 2ML whitening pen can be used 4-6 times.
Q6. Should I brush my teeth after using the pen?
Yes, that’s better. Brush your teeth or just rinse your mouth.
Q7. How long can I see the difference?
Generally, the whitening effect can be seen after one week, and a course of treatment (14 times) can improve the color gradation of 3-5 dental shade guides.