Dental Night Guard
$9.99 – $16.99
【Premium Dental Grade】Food-grade material, BPA free with the protected case. Baby standard, safe, soft and comfortable.
【Perfect Fit】Designed according to oral anatomy. Meet different needs of dental arch shapes. You can wear it directly without shaping.
【Approved by Dentist】Teeth grinding can cause facial pain, ringing in the ears, and compromise proper jaw alignment. Grinding can also affect your appearance over time.
【Blog】Oral Care Tutorial
3 packs, 6 packs
1. Store in a sealed and cool place.
2. Only the right person for a special purpose to prevent cross-infection.
3. Do not use a microwave oven for disinfection.
4. Do not rinse the guard with hot water.
5. Drooling, soreness, nausea, and other phenomena at the beginning are normal physiological reactions. If severe discomfort occurs, stop using it and consult a dentist.
6. This product can be recycled.
Q1: How it works?
- Avoid direct contact between upper and lower teeth.
- Reduce the sound of molars.
- Prevent teeth wear and periodontal damage.
Q2: Are there sizes for the night guard?
The guard is made of standard dental arches and can be worn by adults regardless of size.
Q3: Can I say goodbye to molars with this night guard?
The anti-grinding night guard can protect teeth and avoid damage caused by molars, such as tooth wear, periodontal tissue damage, loose teeth, and so on.
Q4: When I first started wearing the guard, why did I feel sore teeth or tense facial muscles in the morning?
The night guard can improve and correct the habit of teeth grinding. In the early stage of wearing, teeth, periodontal tissues, muscles, and jaw joints need a process of mutual adjustment and adaptation.
Therefore, there will be discomfort at the beginning, and it will gradually disappear later.
Q5:Why did I drool at first with the night guard?
The saliva secretion mechanism of the human body determines that as long as there is something in the mouth, it will be conditioned to secrete saliva. After about a week, your mouth will get used to it and stop drooling.
Q6: Why did I feel nauseous when I started wearing the night guard?
Very few people experience nausea the first time they put on a mouthpiece as if they involuntarily retch when thrust deep into the mouth while brushing their teeth. This is the pharyngeal reflex, which is the physiological response of the human body to prevent swallowing foreign bodies. Just get used to it in a few days.
Q7: Under what circumstances can’t you use the night guard?
With serious health problems or breathing discomfort.
Wearing wire braces.
With movable dentures, full dentures, posterior implants, porcelain teeth, and loose teeth.
Q8: How to clean and store?
- Place the cleaning tablet in warm water for around 40°and ensure that the amount of water can completely cover the guard.
- Put the guard in the water and let it stand for 8-15 minutes. If there are more stains, soak it
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water before wearing.